Lavender & Sage Soy Candle
- FREE US SHIP On all orders over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
Lavender & Sage - The perfect mixture of lavender, sage, rosemary, and chamomile with hints of sandalwood and cedar. These are hand poured fabulous soy candles made in Fargo, North Dakota. All of these candles are dye-free and made with natural soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, and high-quality fragrance oils!
This 8 oz gold candle comes in a beautiful gold tin and has an astounding 32 hour burn time.
These candles are undecorated.
1) TRIM THE WICK! Trimming the wick to 1/4” before every burn ensures that your candle will last as long as possible. If you don’t trim the wick before re-burning, the flame will be bigger than ideal and melt your wax too fast.
2) Don’t burn unattended and keep away from children, pets, and windy areas.
3) Do not burn for more than 3-4 hours at a time. If the container gets too hot, the wax will melt too fast and possibly even cause the wick to let go. If all of your wax is melted, it’s time to blow the candle out!
4) To avoid the candle from tunneling, let the flame melt the wax all the way to the edge of the candle container before blowing out. This helps ensure a consistent, level burn.