Birch, Please Extra Soy Candle
Handmade soy candles with a little EXTRA! These are hand poured and decorated fabulous soy candles made in Fargo, North Dakota. All of Always Extra Handmade candles are dye-free and made with natural soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, and high-quality fragrance oils! Every “Extra” candle is completely one-of-a-kind! No two candles are the same, so your candle may not look exactly like the ones pictured
- 8 oz gold tin w/ lid (32 hour burn time)
- Extra candles have decorations such as pressed flowers, rocks, beads, glitter, etc.
- Every “Extra” candle is completely one-of-a-kind! No two candles are the same, so your candle may not look exactly like the ones pictured
- Burning Instructions:
1) TRIM THE WICK! Trimming the wick to 1/4” before every burn ensures that your candle will last as long as possible. If you don’t trim the wick before re-burning, the flame will be bigger than ideal and melt your wax too fast.
2) Don’t burn unattended and keep away from children, pets, and windy areas. Your candle may be decorated with flammable objects such as dried flowers. Either remove these decorations before burning or burn within eyesight.
3) Do not burn for more than 3-4 hours at a time. If the container gets too hot, the wax will melt too fast and possibly even cause the wick to let go. If all of your wax is melted, it’s time to blow the candle out!
4) To avoid the candle from tunneling, let the flame melt the wax all the way to the edge of the candle container before blowing out. This helps ensure a consistent, level burn.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.