Lavender & Sage Soy Candle
- FREE US SHIP On all orders over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
Lavender & Sage - The perfect mixture of lavender, sage, rosemary, and chamomile with hints of sandalwood and cedar. These are hand poured fabulous soy candles made in Fargo, North Dakota. All of these candles are dye-free and made with natural soy wax, lead-free cotton wicks, and high-quality fragrance oils!
This 8 oz gold candle comes in a beautiful gold tin and has an astounding 32 hour burn time.
These candles are undecorated.
1) TRIM THE WICK! Trimming the wick to 1/4” before every burn ensures that your candle will last as long as possible. If you don’t trim the wick before re-burning, the flame will be bigger than ideal and melt your wax too fast.
2) Don’t burn unattended and keep away from children, pets, and windy areas.
3) Do not burn for more than 3-4 hours at a time. If the container gets too hot, the wax will melt too fast and possibly even cause the wick to let go. If all of your wax is melted, it’s time to blow the candle out!
4) To avoid the candle from tunneling, let the flame melt the wax all the way to the edge of the candle container before blowing out. This helps ensure a consistent, level burn.
- $7.95 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $100!
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days.
- FREE local pickup is available in Bismarck, North Dakota (choose at checkout)
- All website exclusive styles will ship directly from our trusted manufactures and vendors directly to you!
- Please note your website exclusive styles WILL ship separately from any other items purchased.
- Website exclusive styles are NOT available for local pickup
- Returns must be requested and post-marked to us within 14 days from your date of purchase.
- Your item/s to be returned must be in new condition (tags still attached, no odor, pet hair or other user damage/wear/tear)
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Items that are final sale and cannot be returned: accessories and other non-clothing items, intimates, leggings, and sale/clearance items (any item discounted 30% or more from full retail price)
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Website Exclusive Styles are subject to our same 7 day return and exchange policy.
DEFECTS OR PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER?
- If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please contact us within 15 DAYS to inform us of the issue, or bring the item in to the store. If we are not notified within 15 days of receiving the item, then it will no longer qualify for a return or replacement. You must include a photo of the damage / defect with your email.
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care or handling, or incorrect purchased sizing.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return is attempted.
Buy now, pay later.
Split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments, over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit.
Here's how to Sezzle
Shop and add items to your cart as normal!
Choose Sezzle at Checkout! You’ll be redirected to Sezzle to Sign Up or Log In to complete your order.
Your order will be shipped out right away* and your payments will be split up over 6 weeks.
*shipping times subject to merchant shipping policy
Download the App
Shop directory. Reschedule payments. Plus more!